Today,I added a Link Exchange Widget By Blogupp.com I have tried a few blog link exchange programs such as EntreCard, Spottt, 125(something!!something) in which I like The Entrecard Only.All are the waste of time since Spottt team is god know exist or not ,as they did not reviwed my blog from 2 weeks due to which I got frustrated n removed tht stupid widget.
- No signup. No email and privacy exposure
- No ad submission and no efforts
- No animation and annoying ads
- Multilanguage support
- Cheat-proof and fair sharing
- WordPress Blogger platform and alike friendly
- Targeted readers reach
- Welcome bonus for everyone
- Best de facto exchange ratio (10:9), it means for every 10 readers of your blog, your blog will be shown to 9 readers on other blogs (see the comparison table with BlogRush, EntreCard, Spottt)
- Move over the mouse to read
- Each link clicked in the widget opens a new window, not closing your blog
- SEO friendly link exchange, doesn’t aim to alter one’s PageRank
- And all this is completely FREE
Other misc advantages:
• SEO friendly link exchange, i.e. doesn’t aim to alter one’s PageRank;
• Although initially designed for bloggers, actually any website with enabled RSS can use the BlogUpp! service;
• BlogUpp! was designed on purpose to be unprecedentedly simple and easy-to-use, nevertheless it has a powerful engine, and it uses mighty techniques.
It is easy for you to get this work – first, enter your blog address, second, add the code to your blog. That’s all.
What’s next ? Join BlogUpp! now
New Update on 31st July
Blogupp have announced that from now , the BlogUpp! widget may be used in various sizes and layouts. This comes in response to community’s request to provide a better fit of the widget in various blog templates. Dealing with it is simple, as usual. After specifying a blog’s address, and once its code is generated, there becomes visible the one-click option to choose between:
• Vertical layout (default), which fits in the sidebars of most blog templates;
• Horizontal layout, for wider sidebars;
• 1-blog widget, showing only 1 blog at a time.
*The only thing that needs to be done in case of previously submitted blogs, is to re-enter the blog address at www.blogupp.com, choose the desired customization option, and get the renewed code to replace the previous one in the blog.
I really needed this thing n i have started using the horizontal layout which suits on my blog.