Make Money Online With Scour

How many times do you search web via search engines ? Would you want to monetize your searches on Web ? Eh I hear the voices saying “Yeaa” 😛 . Scour gives you the chance of monetizing your searches on web …

How Does This System Work ?

Its simpler than you think , Scour fetches search results from Google , Yahoo and Live , so searching on Google or Scour brings you same search results but the difference is that Scour pays you.For further information about how it works you can check its DEMO .

When Do I Get Paid and How ?

You will get paid $25 when you collect 6.500 points , also you can collect 12.500 points to earn $50 and 25.000 to earn $100 , its that simple. Payments are made via Visa Gift Cards.

How Can I Collect Points ?

There are 5 ways to collect points which are :

1. Joining – 150 points
  2. Inviting friends – 250 points
  3. Searching – 1 point
  4. Voting for search – 2 points
  5. Commenting on searches – 3 points

Can I Earn Referring People ?

Yes. You can earn 25% of the points your friends make!

My thoughts :

I think you can really make money with Scour , its reasonable because you can search 3 biggest search engines at same time with Scour and each time you search they pay ( points) you. I have already made Scour my home page. Hope we all earn !

So Checkout Scour Now!

Majik July 27, 2008 at 7:45 pm

I don’t think you could make a lot of money with scour. I have joined up and have not seen much opportunity to make money. You need 2600 points to get a $25 prepaid visa card which unless you have time to do 100 searches, 300 votes and make 300 comments in a day you will not make very much from scour. Unless you manage to get a lot of friends to sign up you will not make very much from this program.

akira07 December 7, 2009 at 3:54 pm

I’m agree that collect point for vote, commenting, or searching is not good. The only solution is by reffering to many people as much as you can.
Well, we can’t treat this MMO program for main earning. Treat it as additional earning maker.
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.

Senthil Ramesh December 27, 2009 at 10:17 pm

And also we can treat it as making money for beginners. Its so simple, and can do it on a part time or when we search atleast to get some money.
.-= Senthil Ramesh´s last blog ..Win $180 Cash Prize and more at SmartBloggerz =-.

Social Mind July 28, 2008 at 3:11 am

Interesting find, I’m going to check it out, looks like the referrals might be worth something.

Senthil Ramesh December 7, 2009 at 10:58 am

I think thats a wonderful place to earn . I have not thought that its so easy to earn points with this. I am expecting to write an article on this after joining there. But I would like to know whether you mind about writing about scour in my blog. Because you had already written about it and I should not be like copying you or getting your traffic.
.-= Senthil Ramesh´s last blog ..Interview with S.Pradeep Kumar of HellBoundBloggers =-.

Typhoon December 7, 2009 at 11:27 am

I think Scour is now forgotten and there are many more and better ways to make money. In few days, I will be writing about a new website(authentic) with which you can make money. It’s looking to be a new concept which is having great funding and also not many bloggers have talked about it so far.

Lucifer December 7, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Waiting for your that new post and scour is pretty boring and i dont like it also..not a good way to earn…
.-= Lucifer@Blog Contests´s last blog ..Prizes Worth Over $1200 @FamousBloggers =-.

Senthil Ramesh December 7, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Thanks for the say. I have just joined scour to make money. Well I will be waiting for the article of money making.

akira07 December 7, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Agree with you, because we need reffering to 26 people just to payout. And also, searching on SE is our routin activity everyday. Little by little, 6500 will be reached.
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.

Typhoon December 7, 2009 at 4:56 pm

But for that, one has to change the mindset of opening Google.com for searching anything.

Senthil Ramesh December 7, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Of course yes. But Akira, inviting 26 people is not a daunting task. It can be easily done if u think of some new things to attract ur readers.

Lucifer December 7, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Ya But reffering is a easy task not that difficult if you have a good reader base…but searching regulaly on scour is quiet idiotic and boring…google is best…

Senthil Ramesh December 7, 2009 at 6:05 pm

I agree with you. But when they give us money for searches we can give it a try. Hmmm, recently I came with other search engine, called Cuddle, which said “Every search you make helps a child”. I never thought its fake or real, but I try to do searches with it most of the time.

akira07 December 7, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Is this site still offering paid to search? I’m opening the homepage and link included on this article but i find there is nothing say about PTsearch. Hope it’s still available 🙂
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.

Senthil Ramesh December 7, 2009 at 5:17 pm

Typhoon has mentioned it doesn’t work anymore. Also, its mentioned they will provide 150 points for joining but it gave me only 50 for sign up. 🙁