Add Yahoo Smileys to Blogger

In this Post I will help you to add Yahoo Smileys ( images ) to blogger posts . you might have noticed in many wordpress blogs there will atleast one Yahoo smileys . As we know expressions speaks more than words , with a single yahoo smiley we can express our mood. In wordpress this feature is build in. But unfortunately blogger doesn’t have this feature ๐Ÿ™ .But here is an easy trick to add yahoo smileys to your blogger posts . if you just type the codes given below you will get yahoo smileys for that simple letters.

for example : if you type
:z you will get :z .

Just Follow this steps to add Yahoo Smileys feature to your blog.

Go to layout section of your blog , then go to Edit HTML section . Search for this following code </head> and add this Javascript before </head> .

<script src=’http://noteeboyz.13.googlepages.com/yahoosmileys.js’ type=’text/javascript’/>

that’s it , here after whenever you write blog posts just add this yahoo smiley codes . For this simple letter codes you can see beautiful yahoo smileys .
๐Ÿ™‚ –> ๐Ÿ™‚

:~ –> :~

:v –> :v

:f –> :f

:d –> :d

:c –> :c

:z –> :z

troubleshooting : You Must give space before writing yahoo smileys code .

That’s it we have added yahoo smileys code to our blogger blog :~ .

Credits: Blogger Accessories

Top 10 Search Terms:

โ€ข smiley โ€ข yahoo smileys โ€ข smileys for blogger โ€ข yahoo smiley โ€ข YAHOO SMILE

Jenski January 8, 2009 at 9:12 pm

this doesn’t work for me. it shows up as a box with an x in it.

Typhoon January 9, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Weird…No body reported any such problem to me till now. Have you properly implemented the code..

Plz. Note that Grease-monkey Firefox Ad-on is properly installed on your firefox.

Phantom February 4, 2009 at 1:32 am

Wow..This is a great tips for bloggers..I already implement..And so far there hasn’t been a problem..
Good Job Guys..Thank You..

IT Certification April 7, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Its working with me, thanks.

ZaaRz August 21, 2009 at 11:47 pm

Hi there…

i try it on my new template.. by adding the code as u suggest… but, it doesnt work ? before this, i tried on my old template n it perfectly worked.. is it my new template don’t support this smiley icon ?

Typhoon August 22, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Please make sure the thing is working on your previous blog right now as you said. If it’s not working on both blogs then probably you might be missing some add-on in your PC. Or if it’s just one blog in which it is not appearing then might be you haven’t installed the code properly or the template might not be compatible with that tick.

Sally January 17, 2010 at 1:57 am

Does this work in the comments too? Test:
๐Ÿ™‚

did that work? lol.

Typhoon January 17, 2010 at 6:41 am

I am now using wordpress platform. So it’s an inbuilt feature in wordpress ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jessy February 10, 2010 at 5:35 am

I have disabled this feature in my wordpress blog.. because i was trying to show an example of how the characters themselves can represents different emotions, but WP kept turning them into images! But – good job WP – it was very easy to disable.
.-= Smiley Face Symbols´s last blog ..Smiley Face Symbols =-.

Nabel March 2, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Hi, i just created new smiley code for blogger comment. It do relly work!..
it has more than 1000+ smiley to be used!..
yeah!..

it simple hack.
feel free to use this 2010 smiley hack? visit here.
.-= Nabel´s last blog ..Add 1000 Smiley Emoticon in Blogger Comments Hack 2010 =-.

Anyl Guerero October 8, 2010 at 7:37 am

All the yahoo smile is cute even though they are already commonly used in different websites. Good thing it can be used for free.