Vibrant Blogger XML Template

Vibrant is a WordPress template created by CustomThemeDesign and converted to Blogger XML Template by GosuBlogger. He made everything easier in this template for newbies to use it easily. Because there are people who dont know even “a” tags in HTML and mail me everyday , that’s why he decided to do something like this.

Vibrant Blogger XML Template is 3 column with 3 ajax tabs , you can change your blogroll clicking it from your blogger dashboard , you cannot edit recent posts and recent comments widgets in template. Since IE makes trouble while showing buttons i deleted buttons and added Enter feature instead of them. So anybody who wants search must type words and hit enter.

Vibrant Blogger XML Template

• 3 columns
  • 3 tabbed ajax menu
  • Stylish navigation menu
  • Supports widgets on Blogger
  • XML template
  • Adsense Ready
  • XHTML & CSS compliance
  • Re-edited for newbies

Do It YourSelf:
To Enable People To Subscribe To You Feeds Search For This Code In The Template.Hit CTRL + F To search fot it:

d=1753544

And Change the number to your feedburner Id .Simple?
Any Problem Then Do Ask Me!

Top 10 Search Terms:

• vibrant blogger template

steven wilson August 26, 2008 at 1:47 am

The vibrant template has not been loading fully off,and on for the last two days.May it be a problem with blogger or the template?

Typhoon August 26, 2008 at 11:02 am

Hey Steve I think trhe images are not loading due to low bandwith since many people might be using this template as a result all images does not loads up..The thing you have to do is upload all the images of this template to your own space.For more info read my article:

steven wilson August 26, 2008 at 10:44 pm

Thanks for your prompt response.I will see if this helps.The site seems to be working well today.

J. January 25, 2009 at 7:09 pm

I’ve installed the template, but I can’t comment or see the quick edit quick edit button.

Typhoon January 26, 2009 at 9:21 am

You can’t comment? Strange..No one had such problem..

But for Quick Edit Button; you can have a look here:

J. January 26, 2009 at 9:35 am

I can comment now. I did the same thing as with the quick edit button. I copied the Quickedit and Comment html code from another template and replaced the code from the Vibrant template and everything works now.

webworks May 7, 2011 at 2:35 am

they should use css sprites on future templates. is kinda annoying when rollover a backgrounded menu .. or the subscribe input field