Domain .com at $1.99 Hurry!

Hey guys just got a really fantastic news for you all.I have got a coupon code from Godaddy with which you can get the .com domain at $1.99.I don know If it’s working I just saw this posted on DP a min ago so thought about sharing with you.Some people say that you can register only one domain per account so hurry jump to Godaddy choose any domain Enter the code before godaddy bans this code and Enjoy!

Coupon code: 199TEST

Did that worked for you??

Vandana October 24, 2008 at 10:20 am

It works re! Thanks I registered 2 domains! Love You ..

Contesteer November 27, 2008 at 1:53 am

Looks like it isn’t working anymore…

Typhoon November 27, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Yup..It’s Dead now.since it’s too late to use that..it was working when I posted n thousands of domains were registered with that coupon..Lucky Guys!

Ronnie March 9, 2009 at 10:54 am

Dang, only if it was still working I have some domains im wanting to buy.

Senthil Ramesh December 7, 2009 at 10:50 pm

Well Bro. I can still see the domains at this rate without any coupon. I think they have started to give these domains at 1.99 $. But, this is for the first yr. May be they will charge their usual rates in forecoming years.
.-= Senthil Ramesh´s last blog ..Interview with S.Pradeep Kumar of HellBoundBloggers =-.

Typhoon December 8, 2009 at 2:49 pm

Yup, it’s the business tactic of many domain registrars..

Senthil Ramesh December 8, 2009 at 5:51 pm

I though so bro!! But they came up with some additional must-buy-things if I need the domain for lower prices. Hence I start searching for some other sites to get domains at lower prices.
.-= Senthil Ramesh´s last blog ..Google Introduces Real Time Search In SERP =-.

Senthil Ramesh December 21, 2009 at 10:45 am

Hey one more thing now. They are selling .com domains at .99 $ + ICANN fee. So a domain for a year costs only 1.17$.
.-= Senthil Ramesh´s last blog ..25 Google Wave Invites for Grabs =-.

akira07 December 21, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Godaddy oftenly offer promotion like this so i’m not really surprised 😛
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Quick report – My Smartbloggerz Commenting Idol 2 Participation =-.

Senthil Ramesh December 22, 2009 at 12:09 pm

@Akira

Most of the people give offers only for new domains not for extended ones. Yes, GoDaddy often promotes like this and there are websites to give these promo code instantly.
.-= Senthil Ramesh´s last blog ..25 Google Wave Invites for Grabs =-.

akira07 December 21, 2009 at 3:37 pm

Yeah, so is there any coupon discount code for extended domain? Coupon for new domain and for first year is not too attracting right now 😛

Senthil Ramesh December 27, 2009 at 10:26 pm

Hey their plan is to make them buy a new domain at them and get more money from you for its extension. LOL
.-= Senthil Ramesh´s last blog ..Win $180 Cash Prize and more at SmartBloggerz =-.