5 Revolution Blogger Templates

As you might be knowing that the popular ‘Revolution WordPress Templates’ are now available for free. So Deinesh of Bloganol Have started Converting them for blogger platform users which I think is a great job to do. These themes are basically designed by Brian Gardner and till now Deinesh have converted 5 Of them which are as follow:

1. Revolution Crunch
  2. Revolution Lifestyle
  3. Revolution Code – Blue
  4. Revolution Code – Gray
  5. Revolution Code – Red

These Templates are easily Installable. If you want to know “How to install Blogger Templates” Then Click Here.

Features of these Templates:

1. These Templates are 3 column fixed with Sidebars at right.
  2. These Templates are optimized for advertising.It has got more than 4 perfect areas for advertising.
  3. It has got inbuilt site-search Engine.
  4. These Templates have date widget at Top left that shows the current date.
  5. These Templates have two CSS Menus.
  6. These Templates are magazine style templates and has got the professional look.

So Now Let’s look at these templates one by one and you decide which is the best for you.

1.Revolution Crunch
Revolution Crunch is originally a magazine style wordpress theme.It is 3 column fixed and is optimized for advertising.

DEMO | [download id=”12″]

Top Menu Configuration

To customize Top Menu , find the following code and edit with your own link.

<div id=’NavbarMenuleft’>
</li>
<li><a href=’#’>Sample Post</a></li>
<li><a href=’#’>Blog Page</a></li>
</ul>
</div>

Sub Menu Configuration

To customize Top Menu , find the following code and edit with your own link.But if you are a Google Adsense user then i suggest you to use long Link unit here.

<div id=’subnavbar’>
<li>
<a href=’#’>Get Connected</a>
</li>
</ul>
</div>

2.Revolution Lifestyle
Revolution Lifestyle is Magazine style almost similar to Revolution Crunch which you saw above. This template is able to recover some of the drawbacks of the Revolution Crunch Blogger Template.

DEMO | [download id=”13″]

3.Revolution Code – Blue
Revolution Code Blue is a 3-column Widget-ready template.

DEMO | [download id=”14″]

4.Revolution Code – Gray
Revolution Code Gray is a 3-column Widget-ready template.

DEMO | [download id=”15″]

5.Revolution Code – Red
Revolution Code gray is a 3-column Widget-ready template.

DEMO | [download id=”16″]

That’s it. Hope you like these templates and may use any on your blog. If you have any queries you can ask or comment on the templates from the comment form below.

Top 10 Search Terms:

• revolution blogger template • Revolution Crunch WordPress Theme • Revolution Crunch Blogger template • revolution template blogger • Revolution Lifestyle Blogger Template • revolution blogger templates • revolution template • template blogger revolution • revolution blogspot template • revolution template for blogger

Udegbunam Chukwudi February 15, 2010 at 1:06 am

Revolution Crunch is something I’d definitely use if it was available for wordpress blogs. It’s so clean and fresh.
.-= Udegbunam Chukwudi@Work Online Nigeria´s last blog ..StrictlyOnlineBiz’s Top Blog Posts Of The Week 6 =-.

Typhoon February 15, 2010 at 2:11 pm

It’s actually made for Wordpress blogs. Just Google it..It’s a paid theme though it came under free GPL license for some weeks in 2008: http://www.briangardner.com/blog/revolution-going-open-source.htm

But then it again got under premium license. A blogger just took the benefit of this free license at that time and converted it for blogger platform.

Udegbunam Chukwudi February 15, 2010 at 5:28 pm

I knew I had seen the theme somewhere on a wordpress blog ;). So unfortunate it’s been reverted to a paid premium theme. Thanks for the heads up!
.-= Udegbunam Chukwudi@Work Online Nigeria´s last blog ..StrictlyOnlineBiz’s Review Of Nigeria’s KodeSurveys =-.

abbasi April 16, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Revolution code Red is a really cool and eye catching template and perfect for my fun and entertainment blog that I am about to create. The main plus point of these all templates is that they look quite professional and menus are also quite good looking. I am not sure these templates are designed as SEO friendly templates or not but I am quite hopeful about this too. Thanks for sharing such great templates and valuable information about these templates.

ajmal April 30, 2010 at 9:09 pm

This is great that now these revolution templates are available for blogger too. I do blogging on blogger platform for a long time while I was really amazed to see the nice revolution wordpress templates on a friend’s wordpress blog and wished I could also have them. Now, your post has really delighted me and I am going to use a template out of these.

Anip June 27, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Nice post you have here. These are cool template you have here. It’s also great that you included some of the codes here. Can’t wait to use this template in creating a blog. Thanks

Brian Rogel August 7, 2010 at 12:15 am

Thanks for the great templates. It’s really helpful and can be tweaked for even some of the latest wordpress versions. Keep up the great work!

mobsguy September 3, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Hi! This is nice huh. I am going to use a template out of these. Thank you for sharing!

Vanessa Lee November 2, 2010 at 9:38 pm

These are really cool templates, it will really help a lot, thanks for sharing these to us

Ashutosh November 30, 2010 at 5:31 pm

Hi ! Sushant ,I am new fan of yours and liked the idea to insert sub-menu in Revolution Code – Red template and used that in my blog .Thank you again man.

rajagpal January 17, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Hi Tiphoon,
In your revolution templates on the header bar, there is a provision for 468 x 60 ad banner.
Since adsense ad is created in code, how we can create it as a URL link? Because Adsnese dont provide adsense URL

Will you please explain

Typhoon January 20, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I think you will need to use HTML encoding/decoding stuff for this. Check this: http://www.webtoolhub.com/tn561387-html-encoder-decoder.aspx

I don’t remember that was this the trick or not because I left using blogger couple of years ago and I don’t remember that trick. But still you may try this one and let me know.

rajagpal January 21, 2011 at 11:52 am

I have put the adsense code on the decoder, but there is an error showing HTML Error “it cannot be parsed in the template”. Any way, if any other reader of this site know the solution, please write to me

Typhoon March 26, 2011 at 9:24 am

Maybe you should read this post: http://www.hacktrix.com/adsense-code-converter-for-blogger-blogs

The sad thing is that I just don’t remember what was the hack called..It’s something like 2-3 yrs. back I was using blogspot platform..And right now I just don’t remember much about those hacks..

Let me know if that works..