JohnChow caught on Google Ads

Recently, When I was just surfing around on Ezinearticles I came across a google ad. When I looked closely at it; BOOM!! JohnChow was advertising through Google adwords.

Why he needed the use of Google Adwords? The answer I got with the help of Shoemoney might be that JohnChow is actually banned from google for some keywords which seriously have affected his affiliate business.

See this EXCLUSIVE Screenshot:-

john-chow-caught

Since Google is the mostly searched place; his site didn’t appeared much into the results because of this. So I am just assuming that this is the reason. But the nevertheless what’s Bad in using Google Adwords? Anyone can use it.. 🙂

George Serradinho March 24, 2009 at 12:13 am

I also would have asked the same question as to why he is using it. I thought he was a big name and had thousands of users viewing his site.

Sacramento Weddings March 24, 2009 at 12:48 am

I have someone in my niche who’s on top of the organics just like me, yet he insists on using PPC (Ad-Words, Overture, etc) in his marketing campaign.

There’s no right or wrong in this debate…..I prefer to do my marketing in a viral or inbound strategy. Those who are paying Google, lately have been complaining about getting a lot less and paying much more per click,

All it comes down to, MOO (my opinion only)….if you work hard and follow the rules, you can stay in the game without paying G or Y!

lankapo March 24, 2009 at 3:32 am

even john chow want to improve and grab anything he can.

for making money online, no doubt,,google is king

Tinh March 25, 2009 at 1:15 pm

So sad as you just known this now, he has advertised through adwords for a long time now

Melvin March 25, 2009 at 8:31 pm

Dude, seriously Chow is advertising with Adwords for almost 2+ years now. And pay per click marketing has nothing to do with organic search, just to let you know.. 🙂

Abdulrehman April 3, 2009 at 11:16 pm

As melvin above said, it was through these ads that I found Johnchow.com about 2 years ago. He has always stated that he is advertising although we can’t be too sure when he says that he only spends about $200 on Google Adwords each month.

akira07 July 27, 2009 at 5:17 am

John chow no longer become place to learn. Why he can banned? Is people such john chow againts the rule? Well, we don’t know about it but i wanna said is the fact that i find article on him site is no longer high quality
.-= akira07´s last blog ..July Contest Participation =-.

rky July 28, 2009 at 12:17 pm

@akira07, John chow banned from
google because he is selling paid link on his blog etc.
And agree with you akira07 on he is not writing too good stuff but
some of his article really worth reading.

Jana - How To Get Your Ex Back Girl October 21, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Hmm…it means google can ban you from their search engine rankings just because you are selling links? How long it usually takes to get back on the results? Just curious, I am a newbie blogger, so I want to know what really happens…Thanks a lot folks,
Jana
.-= Jana – How To Get Your Ex Back Girl´s last blog ..Does My Ex Want To Get Back With Me =-.

Typhoon October 22, 2009 at 2:38 pm

Ya They could ban you for doing this. It depends from site to site..Now Google Have brought reconsideration option with the help of which you can apply for reconsideration of site to be included in the search engine..But make sure you have noted all the guidelines properly.

Shaan @Geeky Stuffs May 3, 2011 at 12:41 pm

John Chow is just making the newbie bloggers a fool…He lure them with various stats and make money out of affiliates instead of providing any useful tips to them