Clickbank turns itself into new look

Today when I was checking my Clickbank sales as I usually used to do everyday, I came across a seriously great looking site(i.e. clickbank).

Clickbank got changed! They have a now really nice looking design which really gives them a Web 2.0 look. Earlier I really didn’t liked the Clickbank design, it was boring. But it is looking really nice this time. Even their servers are also working faster than earlier.

clickbank-new-design

But I suspect if that ticker on the top right side is really showing the proper results or not 🙂

Well I liked it whatever they have did this time. What’s your opinion? Have a say by commenting below.

Mathew April 30, 2009 at 7:58 pm

I like the new color scheme and design. I think they did a great job by converting the design.

Salwa May 1, 2009 at 8:39 am

When I saw their new look for the first time I was like “wow, am I on the right website?”. I really like their new design way better than the last one.

Salwa’s last blog post..Why Would You Want to Give Something Away Free on your blog?

Tech May 5, 2009 at 7:05 pm

Looking good dude.

Tech @ InkAPoint’s last blog post..4 Major Threats to Your Domain Name

KushMoney May 7, 2009 at 7:27 am

Yeah, I have to say the new design looks a lot better than the last one.

KushMoney’s last blog post..Believe In Yourself

Freelance graphic designers May 19, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Nice to see a redesign that speeds things up! Google’s recent Adwords ‘refresh’ has made everything far slower than it used to be…

Clickbank Product Reviews July 13, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Well it’s been 3 months since the Clickbank redesign, and I think we can firmly say it was a success. It certainly took a while to get used to – but I don’t think anyone even remembers the ‘old’ scheme anymore!
.-= Clickbank Product Reviews´s last blog ..forexoma.com =-.

Custom Essay July 26, 2009 at 10:42 pm

Yes, they have updated their look but affiliation pages are still the same.

Mairsh
.-= Custom Essay´s last blog ..Un astudentessa racconta la propria preparazione agli esami universitari a Bari =-.

akira07 July 27, 2009 at 5:13 am

Just design? Hmm not too affect people to join (if their don’t join yet), but yes, the design is look elegant and clean.
Well i join CB when the design already changed, how the look of old design?
.-= akira07´s last blog ..July Contest Participation =-.