Results: SmartBloggerz Commenting Idol 1

The 1st part of SmartBloggerz Commenting Idol went very popular and it got huge response from readers like you. The commenting Idol started on 1st July with 1467 total comments as starting counter ended up on 2028 comments i.e an increase of 561 comments in 1 month. There could have been more 150 comments if I haven’t followed my most of the points of Comment Policy strictly.

Even the traffic was found to be highest then previous months. Plus in this month I got many ad-sales and offers from various websites.

So basically this month went very perfect for SmartBloggerz. Thanks to all it’s readers and sponsors who made this possible. Thanks!

So Who are the winners?

The 1st winner according to me got active in the middle of the month and was having a tough competition with the other commenter who joined at starting but at the end with very close difference, the late comer won the 1st prize.

Here is a screenshot which I took nearly at 6:00pm IST. In the screenshot I have added some more numbers ahead of one commenter as he made comments before 12:00 pm IST which made him actually win the top spot. Bad Luck rky :[

commeting-idol1-results

So, as you see the winners are:

1. akira07
  2. rky
  3. Jenn
  4. Felix Albutra – SighNetDollars
  5. Liane YoungBlogger
  6. Custom Essay…
  7. George Serradinho
  8. Margaret Elmendorf
  9. Tycoon Blogger
  10. Custom term paper

Thanks to Sponsors who made this contest possible. Here isthe list of prizes which winners have to choose

• $20 via PayPal from SmartBloggerz! – Prize Given
  • 1 month banner ad(125×125) on SmartBloggerz(your link will be cloaked; not directly linked). Worth – $20 – Prize Given
  • 1 month Text Link ad on SmartBloggerz(your link will be cloaked; not directly linked). Worth – $15Prize Given
  • $5 via PayPal from SmartBloggerz! – Prize Given
  • Get Flash templates from buytemplates.net . Worth – $49
  • Get Custom Logo from logoangel.com . Worth – $99Prize Given
  • $5 from PayPal + 1 gold account at SetCronJob.com (40 cron jobs every 5 minutes in 01 year – worth $20/account) – 3 such Prizes for top 3 people! – Prize Given
  • 1 month banner ad(125×125px) at NiharsWorld. Worth – $10
  • $10 via Paypal from SmartinPrize Given
  • 1 month text link ad on Serradinho.com. Worth – $20 – Prize Given
  • 1 month banner ad space(125 x 125) at Tech @ InkAPoint with cloaked link.

Now lemme tell the procedure of prize distribution. As you know each commenter will have the choice to chose their own prize. So contacting and distributing of prize will take time as I will first contact the winner one by one asking what he wants to choose and then will contact the appropriate sponsor of it.

As you see from the prize list, the first top 3 commentators will be given $5 from PayPal + 1 gold account at SetCronJob.com. So akira07, rky and Jenn; you will be getting out an email on it soon.

So top 10 commentators be ready with your email ID with which you used to comment on this blog. As I will start sending out mails right now. Please be patient if you don’t receive the mails. Make sure you reply to the mails anyway within 24-48 hrs. otherwise you won’t be taken care afterward and your prize will be skipped. Keep that in Mind!

Liane YoungBlogger August 3, 2009 at 4:13 pm

Thanks Sushant! I’ll take the 1 month link from SmartBloggerz please 😀
and congrats to the other winners!
.-= Liane YoungBlogger´s last blog ..[Poll Results] Is Blog Advertising Really Dead? =-.

Typhoon August 3, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Ok. Please send me your link details via email.

S.Pradeep Kumar August 4, 2009 at 6:55 am

Nice. It really makes me a serious blogger. I like this interactive community so much ! 😉
.-= S.Pradeep Kumar´s last blog ..How To Buy Or Sell A Blog Easily And Effectively? =-.

Extreme John August 4, 2009 at 8:52 pm

Ahh very nice only my second read here and I already see plenty of familiar faces.

Posting lists like this is great, I need to be on one. Watch out!
.-= Extreme John´s last blog ..Stumble Upon Me and I Do Follow and Stumble You =-.

George Serradinho August 5, 2009 at 11:04 am

It’s me again,

I have not yet received an email from you, I don’t know if you are still busy with this. I also sponsored a text link on my site. Let me know when you know, ha ha ha 🙂
.-= George Serradinho´s last blog ..Review of AdRotate WordPress Plugin =-.

Typhoon August 5, 2009 at 9:29 pm

Yup, I know . But as you know I will be contacting each one of the winner one by one then he will tell me what he wants then I will contact it’s sponsor. then move on to other. This takes time. But don’t worry now it’s your turn. Check you mail box for my mail.

akira07 August 6, 2009 at 10:34 am

Anyway, i’m just come back from my holiday in pangandaran beach. ABout prize from you, i’m already received it. Thanks….!!!!

Term Paper August 10, 2009 at 3:17 pm

When the next compaction is going to start or it is already started. 🙂

Typhoon August 10, 2009 at 3:22 pm

Not this one but something else will start from next month. By the way, I forgot..Please tell me what prize you want?

akira07 December 5, 2009 at 5:07 pm

Haha even it’s already start now, i’m not seeing your name.
(And even i’m not sure he is reading this comment).

Well, typhoon, since this member is anthuasias, how to contact him to tell about current contest?
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.

Typhoon December 5, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Cool..I will be notifying him about this new contest. Thanks akira for going so deep.

akira07 December 5, 2009 at 7:56 pm

Will going more deep, just wait. It’s just matter of time 😛
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.

garry August 12, 2009 at 11:44 am

Congrats to every one who are in this list.

Albert Fang August 16, 2009 at 12:56 am

Sounds like overall like a great contest. The prizes looks really great. The community looks really user friendly as well.
.-= Albert Fabg´s last blog ..Why Marketing Techniques Don’t Sound as Ridiculous =-.

Typhoon August 17, 2009 at 4:19 pm

Yup the contest ended up very very well and above my expectations.

akira07 December 5, 2009 at 5:04 pm

How is your expectation for commenting idol 2? A thousand of comment? LOL 😀
On current contest, 90 comment is not enough to win. 90 comment can be created in just 2-3 days. I think i should make 200-300 comment to win.
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.

Jenn December 12, 2009 at 9:01 pm

If you’ll make 200-300 comment then I should make 300-400 comment to win. (:
.-= Jenn´s last blog ..TRIPLE MEDICAL CELEBRATION: A BlogThing Game /CLOSED/ =-.

akira07 December 5, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Comment in this post again. I hope i can get this result repeated again on commenting idol 2. However, current contest is more hard, even with more prize. Look, there is 3x prize increasement for 1st winner.
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.

Jenn December 12, 2009 at 5:51 pm

Yes it’s tougher than the first one! I hope I can get it to the 3rd place again or higher! but looks impossible.

Jenn December 6, 2009 at 12:40 pm

Wow. Looking back to the results. That’s funny I won the third place with only 25 comments. I need to work harder for the Smartbloggerz Commenting Idol 2. Maybe a hundreds of comment to be on the first place? haha
.-= Jenn´s last blog ..TRIPLE MEDICAL CELEBRATION: A BlogThing Game =-.

akira07 December 6, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Yes, that is. So, spend about 1-2 hour per day to reach it. My tips on winning commenting contest : don’t push yourself to make comment on hard topic article. There is so many soft topic article (such this one). As long it’s not spam and meet the rules, it’s surely allowed.
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.

Jenn December 12, 2009 at 5:49 pm

Thanks for the tip akira07 (: I really don’t comment on topics which I have no knowledge about. I wonder how many comments I already did for the Commenting Idol – 2..