SmartBloggerz New Logo Now LIVE

Logo symbolizes your company/blog/website and provides an image which nothing else can provide. It is one of the many important elements for many businesses. The importance of a logo lies in its ability to be remembered by a customer. Logo is a must to build brand image because it conveys the qualities and thoughts of the business to the people.

Recently, at Making Money Online Newsletter Contest Week 2, I won a Professional Logo Design worth $49; Courtesy Logo Nerds.

Here is the Video taken while drawing names:

This new Logo is designed by Joseph who is obviously working at LogoNerds. It was really a professional work from him. First he sent me a mail and asked about 11-12 questions regarding How I wanted to be the logo. Then after 2 days, he sent me his 6 concepts about the new logo which can be seen in below image:

SmartBloggerz-concepts1

I told him to do some small revision in Concept 4 and the Final Product was received after one day. And Here is SmartBloggerz New Logo -:

SmartBloggerz

According to me the Logo is looking AWESOME. But I need your opinion! Did you liked this logo? What other concept you liked other than this? waiting for your Comments 😉

Compute Live October 10, 2009 at 7:25 pm

I really liked the sixth concept… With some little changes it would also been awesome..but even your choice is good…
.-= Compute Live´s last blog ..Blackra1n can Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.2 =-.

Extreme John October 12, 2009 at 8:25 am

Seems like Logo Nerdz is all over the place, the new logo is nice. Congrats with the new look.
.-= Extreme John´s last blog ..Sunday Smash Business Tips, Blogging Tips and SEO Tips =-.

Typhoon October 12, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Thanks John. Nice to see you liked it it 🙂

Biodun October 12, 2009 at 5:25 pm

Nice new look, the logo looks cool and awesome!
.-= Biodun @ Webmaster Forum UK´s last blog ..fiftydate.co.uk launched, need your feedback =-.

Sham October 22, 2009 at 11:18 am

Looks Impressive dude..I too love it 🙂
.-= Sham´s last blog ..How To Save Sms From Mobile To Pc =-.

monika November 4, 2009 at 4:46 pm

wow its nice looks very beautiful Logo is a symbol or emblem that acts as a trademark or a means of identification of an institution or other entity.but its not easy to design it.

akira07 December 5, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Ok it’s 2 month after using new logo. I don’t know a fixed technique to measure logo effectiveness, since we’re already agree that logo is affecting our blog popularity. So i wanna ask, is there any difference, after 2 month after using the new logo?

On brand recognition research, the indicator is a brand name itself, and also the logo picture. It’s when you asking people about “What logo is it”, without tell them more clue. So i define effective logo if it’s familiar. Nike and adidas logo is the example.
.-= akira07´s last blog ..Make or Break – Website Review =-.