Ho Ho Ho…Merry Christmas – Watch The Indian Jingle Jingle

Hey Everyone! I would like to take this post to wish all my readers and friends a Merry Christmas. Though I don’t celebrate Christmas that much but I still love the atmosphere around me during Christmas.

I just went for shopping some winter clothes today, and found almost all the the shops attenders wearing Santa cap. Even I saw 2-3 Santa roaming in the mall and distributing some goodies to childrens and people. It’s a very niche scene in the city and I hope as the night comes closer, the party craze will come up.

At the end, I would like you people to see these 2 cool videos in which you will see the popular Christmas song “Jingle Bells” in the Indian style. Though some of you may not understand little part of it, but I am sure you will find it very funny and exciting.

[flv:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGnMNTHT1kw 480 360]

(Jingle Jingle – Gujarati/South Indian Style ~ Download)

[flv:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEZBXQLtUv4 480 360]

(Jingle Jingle – Punjabi Syle ~ Download)

I hope you liked watching those 2 videos. So What are you doing this Chrsitmas? Party? Donation? Anything Else? Lemme know about it…

Top 10 Search Terms:

• chris mom chris child tasks • chris mom & chris child tasks • chris mom chris child game funny task • chris mom chris child funny tasks • chris child tasks by chris mom • chris mom chris child game tasks • chris mom chris child game • funny tasks for chris child • funny task for chris child • chris mom chris child game tasks chris child

Yo! I'm +Sushant Risodkar & my nickname on web is Typhoon. I'm a 19 yrs. old young blogger from India & the owner of SmartBloggerz. If you are looking for SUCCESS as a blogger & affiliate marketer then SmartBloggerz is the right blog for you. You can follow me on Twitter or be my friend on Facebook. And hey! Don't forget to LIKE SMARTBLOGGERZ on Facebook. Read more .

{ 139 comments… read them below or add one }

Holly Jahangiri December 28, 2009 at 5:32 am

Exactly what date (and time zone) does this contest end, Typhoon?
.-= Holly Jahangiri´s last blog ..Crazy Candymaking! =-.

Typhoon December 28, 2009 at 4:10 pm

The contest will end on 31st December IST. The time is not decided but it will be based on the freshest screenshot taken of the top commentators on that day.

Jenn December 29, 2009 at 12:31 pm

What? Was there any changes made about the contest? I thought it will end on 31st of December?
.-= Jenn´s last blog ..Lalalalove Contest =-.

Typhoon December 29, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Oops..Sorry. It’s 31st December. Don’t know how I wrote Jan there. Edited it.

akira07 December 30, 2009 at 5:20 am

Wow, i hope there is no change of position in freshest screenshot when contest is ended :P
But before you create screenshoot, make sure you’re moderate all comment first :)
.-= akira07´s last blog ..My Resolution for 2010 =-.

Deepika December 31, 2009 at 5:30 pm

@akira07

dont worry friend…:D Typhoon have taken this contest in a very good way. Definitely he will moderate all the comments before announcing the result…

Already you know your result akira :D….
.-= Deepika´s last blog ..Importance Of Guest Blogging =-.

Jenn December 31, 2009 at 6:15 pm

Don’t worry akira, I’m sure you’ll remain to the top until this one ends. Congratulations in advance (:

Mikey December 29, 2009 at 9:44 am

Cool videos (even though there were parts I didn’t really get).

Christmas is a great time.

Hope this finds you well.

Sincerely,