5 – Top Five’s Of SmartBloggerz 2009

The year 2009 have been a great success for me and my blog and I hope it maintains and it gets better in 2010.

In this post, I would be sharing a list of “Top Five’s” of SmartBloggerz for the year 2009 under 5 categories. Those 5 categories are:

• Top Articles
  • Top Guest Articles
  • Top Commentators
  • Top Traffic Sources
  • Top Countries

TOP 5 ARTICLES (Written By Me)

In this category, I am listing 5 of the top articles published in 2009 in terms of unique visits.

TOP 5 ARTICLES (Guest Author)

In this category, I am listing 5 of the top articles written by guest authors published in 2009 in terms of unique visits.

TOP 5 COMMENTATORS

Here is a list of Top 5 Commentators based on number count. As I shifted to wordpress in February so there is no data of January and hence this list date range is from March 1 2009 to 31st December 2009.

Top 5 Traffic Sources

Traffic is the main element of any website. Without having human traffic and blogging means bots/spiders reading your content. So here are my Top 5 Traffic Sources:

Top 5 Countries

During 2009 variety of people from various countires (some of them were not even heard by me) visited SmartBloggerz. But majority of people came from these countries:

• United States
  • India
  • United Kingdom
  • Indonesia
  • Canada

So this was my 5 – Top Five’s Of 2009 Of SmartBloggerz. I hope you would have find interesting reading that. What about you? Have you published any interesting year end article on your blog? Lemme know about it by commenting below…

Melvin January 4, 2010 at 7:02 pm

glad my article was one of the top 5 in there.. 😀
.-= Melvin´s last blog ..AdvertiseSpace.com, Anything New to Offer? =-.

Jason January 5, 2010 at 1:50 am

Congratulations on your blogs success in 2009. My top 5 traffic sources would be Google, article marketing which relates back to search engine traffic, forum posting, social networking websites, and classifieds. To your success in 2010!
.-= Jason´s last blog ..Does Bum Marketing Work? =-.

EarningStep January 6, 2010 at 7:49 am

perfect… when you say that google send you the most traffic that already mean your SEO is success
.-= EarningStep´s last blog ..How Valuable a domain will be – flipping domain to make money =-.

freeblogger January 11, 2010 at 12:17 am

Hi Sushant the Chief Smartblogger.

I’m glad to see my post about Facebook as the number one among the top five by guest author. I appreciate. I would surely contribute more as guest posts on smartbloggerz and other smartbloggerz.

On the traffic from TechCruch, i guess it’s high time i start commenting everyday on all major blogs/websites. Or what do you think?

I did a post titled Best of 2009 on my blog. This is the URL http://www.adesojiadegbulu.com/best-of-2009

Gochi January 11, 2010 at 1:29 am

Congratulations to another successful year, here’s to many more. Each of the top 5 in all categories deserve to be there, all excellent stuff! Techcrunch is my favorite traffic source. See you all in 2010!

Lee Ka Hoong January 13, 2010 at 6:40 am

Congratulation to akira07 who won the contest! Anyway, the prizes had been claimed earlier and I hope you like it. Great to see that your Top country is US, my blog attracts the most visitors from India as shown in Alexa.

Best Regards,
Lee

Typhoon January 13, 2010 at 11:38 am

Don’t rely much on Alexa stats. They are just guessing your stats. You should only belive on your own stats tracked by some script like Google Analytics, Woopra, Statscounter etc.

Rob January 14, 2010 at 11:54 pm

Techcrunch was better than yahoo?

Typhoon January 14, 2010 at 11:58 pm

Yeah, Way Better…

Wayne Vassell January 19, 2010 at 4:51 pm

I will have to say The Internal Link building article was my best read, nice to read a quality post.

Thanks.
.-= Wayne Vassell@Home Based Business Leads´s last blog ..Article Marketing Tips – How To Kick Writers Block In The Face! =-.