{ 53 comments… read them below or add one }

Rammesh June 17, 2011 at 8:51 am

Hi Vikas!
Very informative article giving insight of how to promote facebook fan page. I have to put extra time to complete my fan pages :). Thanks for sharing.

Garish June 17, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Cool tips. I feel the contest method is quite beneficial, i.e, hosting a contest and making your readers to like your page as the must step to participate in the contest.

john June 23, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Garish, you are 100% right! One my friend suggested my to do that approximately a month ago, and I got 1000+ extra fans. That was amazing! Frankly speaking, I followed not only this but all the tips from this article.. Although it takes time it also brings good results!

andrea June 17, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Yep! You need a strategy because facebook is a really great marketing tool. At first you need a good designed custom landing page and avatar. You can promote some freebies, giveaways for attracting fans.
andrea recently posted..Ejaculation Trainer ReviewMy Profile

sarah June 17, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Thanks for posting this – I am looking to create a fan site so will be bearing all these tips in mind. Good advice.

David June 18, 2011 at 9:02 pm

I think that Facebook ads are the best way to get fans or even build your email list. I also think that activity and interactivity is the key to succeeding at various social media platforms, and Facebook is no exception. Thanks for the strategies
David recently posted..Can you give flowers to a man?My Profile

Ikenna June 18, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Hi Vikas
You highlighted the major facebook page promotion strategies.. Offline promotion on businesscards, sticker as such are also nice strategies after you have reached 25 fans and claimed your unique username..
Thanks for sharing
Ikenna recently posted..Having a Hectic day? How to Use your mobile phone to keep up your blog after a long dayMy Profile

brandon June 18, 2011 at 11:44 pm

I think the most important here is the welcome page for non-likers. Nothing like a professional design to introduce a brands image.
brandon recently posted..Top Quotes of the WeekMy Profile

Daniel L. June 19, 2011 at 8:09 am

I have facebook fanpage. I haven’t tried the tips, including landing pages. But I have tried being active on the fanpage and updating its content.
Daniel L. recently posted..Infographic : gagner de l’argent sur internetMy Profile

Vikas Rawat June 19, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Creation of welcome landing page will give you big jump in your fan page. Most of time, people create welcome page containing some offers or for motivating facebook users to like their fan page. You can set your welcome page to be seen to those who are not fan of your facebook page. So I would suggest creating a well designed welcome page for your fanpage
Vikas Rawat recently posted..Top 5 Mozilla FireFox Add Ons for SEO’sMy Profile

Rajan Balana June 19, 2011 at 11:15 am

I would say , Making contest for fanpage or at fanpage would be the best option for bringing fans, Isn’t it ?
Rajan Balana recently posted..9 Smartphones in Samsung Galaxy Series [Review & Prices]My Profile

Vikas Rawat June 19, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Ya very true. We should have an active fan page. No one love to follow a facebook page having updated for months. So it’s a must to update your fan page with targeted and engaging content at regular intervals.
Vikas Rawat recently posted..Top 5 Mozilla FireFox Add Ons for SEO’sMy Profile

George June 19, 2011 at 5:01 pm

I was not aware about the fanpage on facebook because other than some interactions I didn’t explore much. I’ve seen the fanpages of some of my favorite bloggers and the work was amazing. Since then I’ve been thinking of setting up one and this article certainly passed some great information. Thanks!