This is a guest post by Felix Albutra from BloggingAccess.com.
I’ve been in the blogging industry since late 2008 and from that time, this really helped me to get started in putting various techniques of internet marketing into practice.
I mean, blogging became the core of internet marketing. As of many other blogging gurus have taught to us that we should start blogging in our passion so we can generate more content about it.
Today, I am going to share to you another level of blogging. As you noticed, many blogging gurus are now teaching how to make money with blogging by targeting various niche markets. And that’s what I am going to share to you.
So, how you can build a profitable niche website in just 7 days or less?
Let’s get started!
1. Find a Profitable Niche Market.
What I mean by profitable market is a market that has a lot of potential that you can make money with it. Let us say, a product review niche. I already experience to build niche site in various niches like in the field of health care, pet training, gardening and others.
But I only end up of not making money. Why? It’s because most people only want to learn the information for free which they can apply it on themselves.
In finding those profitable market, I like doing product reviews because, people are already motivated to snatch their money out from their pocket to buy the product once they found out that the product is for them. Make sure that you create the review honestly.
In this field, you can do and promote information products and physical products from various online marketplaces. Well, few of the most popular marketplace is Amazon, ClickBank or Ebay.
2. Finding Money Words on a Market.
In this phase, you will now do the careful keyword research which will determine if you will have to enter in this market or not. In doing this, you should remember the number of market competition and the search volume of a certain keyword term.
Since our target is to build a profitable niche website within 7 days or less, the keyword research you should do must acquire the criteria I am going to share with you below. The tool you are going to use is the Google Keyword Tool.
- Find your main “keyword” with less than 20,000 in page competition.
- Monthly search volume of 500-1000 in [exact] match type.
- Find at least 10 LSI keyword terms around your main keyword.
- Use your main keyword as your domain name.
- Observe the PR of your page competitor if you can dominate them.
The money words or the buyer keywords are those keyword terms that motivates them to buy a product from your link. Shall we say, ‘buy + the name of the product’ or ‘the name of the product + review’.
Informational keywords also works where you will guide your visitors to the path of buying a product that you recommend to them. Shall we say, you are in a weight loss niche and you found a good keyword about weight loss yet, it doesn’t contain some sort of buy or review terms in it. You can also use that term as long as you are passionate in that area.
3. Building Your Niche Site.
Once you decide to pick that certain niche market, the next thing you should do is obviously create a niche site on it. Get your keywords, domain name, and hosting ready and let’s get started.
As what I’ve shared above, use your main keyword as your domain name if possible. Because this will allow you to dominate other websites who are already in that market.
Which in my experience, I beat them within 7 days or less because of using the exact domain name. You can build your niche website on WordPress platform which most internet marketers are recommending where Google also loves it.
Assuming that you already knew how to build a wordpress blog, follow the steps below to be guided:
- Your next thing to do is to have a good-looking WordPress Theme. In my part, I mostly used a theme called Ultimate Blogging Theme for all of my niche websites because you can easily tweak the theme that will suit to any niche.
- After that, the next thing you need to do is publish your first post about your niche. Make sure that you publish those content with consistency. Maybe 3-4 times a week.
That’s it! That’s the way to build a niche website. By the way, if you already have your content ready to publish, you can schedule those content for publishing on the next day.
Consider Reading: How To Start A Blog From Top To Bottom In Order To Ensure Success
4. SEO and Link Building.
Here we go in the link building and SEO again. I know many of you are struggling to learn how your site get indexed and rank fast in Google.
So here are the steps I am going to reveal to you. This is my experience and it really works for me and I am thinking that there is no reason that this technique won’t work for you. So here we go!
- In each post, put a backlink towards your homepage which you are using as your main keyword. Also remember to use your LSI keywords as your basis of creating content for your blog as you will also promote those pages for another source of traffic.
- After publishing your post, make sure you ping various websites to let them know that you have published a new post in your blog. Also bookmark each post you publish. The best way to do it is by using OnlyWire FREE automated bookmarking software.
- Article Marketing is the best way to build backlinks, but doing it in the wrong way will only harm your blog. To do this correctly, only build backlinks using your submitted articles pointing to your individual posts not to your homepage. Another thing is that, you start submitting articles from the lowest PR article directories and web 2.0 sites like from PR 0 – PR 7. This way, your blog can hold the power of those backlinks.
- Do this for each of your post. If you will feel that this thing is boring, you can outsource it to other people. Or hire me to do those things I’ve mentioned above. Lol! 😀
For many folks who believe that submitting your blogs to various search engines won’t work anymore, well it isn’t true. In fact, submitting your newly built websites will help search engine find your site faster. So do it now.
Do you know that my newly built niche website rank on the first page of Google and got a Page Rank of 1 in a short time frame? Visit my Article Samurai Review Blog here, as my proof. Make this as your reference and motivation.
5. List Building.
Maybe some of you are curious of why I or you need to build a list on my niche sites. Basically, building an email list will make or help your first time visitor to visit your blog again. Also you get the chance to promote a product through contacting them via email.
List building is easy yet subscribing for an autoresponder service like aweber or getresponse is expensive. I guess many of you agree with me.
The solution here is to use a WordPress Autoresponder Plugin that works like those giant autoresponder software. I am not affiliated with the owner of this plugin. In fact, I don’t know who was the owner of this plugin, I just used and it works fine in all of my blogs. And the great thing is that, it is FREE to use.
Introducing WPresponder. Visit their website, download the plugin and install it in your wordpress niche website. After that, put your autoresponder series content that will benefit your subscribers. Also try to do some mixed promotion which you will give them some sort of valuable information mixing a product you can recommend to them.
Since you are doing a Product Review, you are going to make money by promoting other people’s product.
But you can also mix it by using Adsense in some of the space of your blog like below your comment box or below each post.
In The End.
This post was a real experience of mine. And if you want to ask me some sort of questions out of your curiosity and confusion, please don’t hesitate to ask me in the comment below.
I am willing to share my ideas and experience on it. Thank you and I am hoping that this post benefited you and also don’t forget to tweet or like this post, so that your friends will also learn these things and start making money together.
This post is a part of SmartBloggerz’s guest blogging contest where you can win cash prizes for earning the most points. Help this guest author win this contest by commenting and sharing this post using the buttons below.
Top 10 Search Terms:
• most profitable websites 2011 • profitable niches • how to make a profitable website • making a profitable website • Profitable niches for 2011 • How to make a website profitable • how to build a profitable website • how to find profitable niches • creating a profitable website • building a profitable website