I believe that a lot of webmasters and Internet marketers who are serious about promoting products or services don’t take testimonials seriously. Many of them feel as if other people don’t take testimonials seriously either. There are a multitude of reasons for this, and a few of them are as follows…
- They believe people don’t believe the testimonials anymore
- They believe testimonials can be easily faked
- They believe testimonials are usually solicited
- And they believe testimonials have no real value to their business
I can understand this, but something you must understand is that in this world anyone who is looking to spend money on a product or service will want to have their fears and doubts eased. People will look for anything they can to feel better and confident about the product or service they see offered from a given website or Internet marketer.
Top 10 Search Terms:
• testimonials • importance of testimonials • importance of testimonials on a website