A friend of mine wanted to know how to add RSS subscription messages under the posts like mine , i saw this messages on BlogOhBlog.com and i wanted to do the same , here how to do it.
This is a tutorial for blogger platform.
If you want a rss subscription message same as mine, go to edit html , expand your widgets and , copy and paste the codes below after this line
<div style=’padding:5px; border:1px solid #999999; background-color:#efc954; margin-top:1px;’><img align=’left’ src=’http://sdf789zzxx.googlepages.com/rss_tekil.png‘/>If
you enjoyed this post,<a href=’YOUR-FEED-URL-GOES-HERE’><b>
make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed! </b></a></div>
The Result will be like this:
The blue text in above image will be linked to your RSS feed url.
- You had better host this image on your googlepages,photobucket or imageshack account to prevent bandwith from exceeding.
- You can change border color and background color also the message and image align , thats why i coloured changable lines.
- Before saving template , preview it , if you like it then save it . This trick will not cause any problem in your blogger template.
- This can be used in blogger classic templates and blogger xml templates.
- Do not hesisate to ask question 🙂